суббота, 17 сентября 2011 г.

amit sarin kkusum::The hugely popular ansh of is making an entry in the serial as trishul amit sarin kkusum

amit sarin kkusum amit sarin kkusum::The hugely popular ansh of is making an entry in the serial as trishul.
Kshitiz amit sarin in real life, is not perturbed though.
This engineer from banaras has bided his time well before entering the television industry and knows he is here to stay.
Aside from revealing whether he ultimately gets kumud in , the sagittarian reveals all in a freewheeling chat with prashant golecha.
Every character has its own popularity.
Moreover he is playing the negative character, which is definitely a challenge!
When you are working with a unit for 18 hours daily, issues do crop up.
I take life as it comes.
I am not into reading.
I like sports and am an athletic person.
I like to meet friends and spend quality time with them.
I enjoy both but kshitiz is closer to my heart as it was my first major break.
Moreover i value relationships and human values like kshitiz does.
How important is looking good for a tv actor?
If you are good looking, it helps to make your presence felt initially.
But it is not compulsory to be good looking if you are or want to be a tv actor.
I am hearing this for the first time!
What is your idea of romance?
Spending quality time on a beach watching the sunset with my woman.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий